Punchabobo is the eighth and final level of Abobo's Big Adventure. This level comes from the original NES Punch Out!!/Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!.
The boss stage starts after when Abobo is trained by Doc Louis from the Contrabobo level. Abobo is ready to take down, Little Mac. Little Mac is the final boss, and main antagonist of the game, the level behaves the same way like the original game did. Little Mac has two forms, his normal form during the first two rounds, and then his secondary form "Big Mac". He is formed into "Big Mac" when he gets an energy tank, a Dr. Mario pill, a bomb, a rocket, and a Super Mushroom, there are over three rounds that can happen, when the time hits "3:00."
Later, after Little Mac is defeat, Abobo uses the "Power Glove", punches, and kills Little Mac, making his head fly through various NES Games until his head hits the flagpole of Super Mario Bros. Then Abobo can recuse his son Aboboy, then a cutscene showing Abobo, and Aboboy celebrating their victory, but eventually the father, and son start murdering dozens of NES characters in the Punch Out!! stage is played, this results in the ending of the game.
The rage move in this level is called "Punchy Power".
- Doc Louis
- Little Mac
- Punch Out!! Audience
- Sir Arthur (cut-scene)
- Red Arremer (cut-scene)
- Karate Fighter 1 (cut-scene)
- Karate Fighter 2 (cut-scene)
- Karate Champ Man (cut-scene)
- Samus Aran (cut-scenes)
- R.C. 4 Wheeler (cut-scene)
- Football Players (cut-scene)
- Kuros (cut-scene)
- Simon Belmont (cut-scene)
- Merman (Castlevania) (cut-scene)
- Lizzie (cut-scene)
- Aboboy (cut-scenes)
- Link (cut-scene)
- Nana (cut-scene)
- Ryu Hayabusa (cut-scene)
- Black Mage (cut-scene)
- Unnamed NES character (cut-scene)
- R.O.B. (cut-scene)
- Shredder (cut-scene)
- Captain N. (cut-scene)
- Gameboy (cut-scene)
- Scourge McDuck (cut-scene)
- I'm The Greatest
- Mac Attack
- It's so bad
- Punchy Power
- Thanks Doc
- Acid Batch
- Similar to Double Drabobo, Abobo holding Doc Louis on a bike walking through New York City is a reference to Little Mac and Doc Louis's origin, ironically Punch Out!!
- Abobo's role is similar to Bald Bull from Punch Out!! and possibly Mike Tyson from Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!. Abobo uses the special moves of Super Macho Man, Don Flamenco, Great Tiger, and King Hippo with his Rage Moves.
- This is the second level where no enemies appear, the first being Urban Chabobo. Red Arremer and Merman's appearance in the cut-scenes don't count, since they don't effect the level's gameplay.
- This is the third level to not have mid-bosses, aside from Urban Chabobo, the second level to do this is Mega Mabobo.
- Big Mac could possibly be a reference to Punch Out!! for the Wii.
- Abobo also defeats Little Mac by using the Nintendo Power Glove, a controller accessory for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Aside from Super Mario Bros., the various NES games, Little Mac's head flies though are.
- Ghosts 'n Goblins.
- Karate Champ.
- RC Pro-Am.
- Tecmo Bowl.
- Dungeons and Dragons.
- Note: Sir Arthur, Karate Fighter 1, Karate Fighter 2, Karate Champ Man, R.C. 4 Wheeler, and Kuros are all seen in these cut-scenes, who all were vomited out by Kirby in Contrabobo, all may have returned to their game origins after that level off-screen and Abobo defeats Little Mac.
- Samus Aran and Simon Belmont may also have done the same thing, though Samus is killed later on.
- When Abobo and Aboboy murder innocent NES characters, the music from the NES game "Rush'n Attack" plays in the background.
- Before that, the ending theme to Super Mario Bros. 2 previously played as the music.
- Ryu Hayabusa who can be defeated in Contrabobo by Abobo, reappears alive in the ending cut-scene.